Monday, October 20, 2014

Teaching at the AQC 2015

Those of you in Australia know that the Australasian Quilt Convention is the premier Quilt Show in Australia.
Held at the amazingly beautiful  Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne, it is an absolute joy to be part of the excitement.



Dyed & Gone to Heaven have had a stand at every AQC since the beginning and it is by far our favourite show to meet and catch up with dedicated quilters from all over the world.

I am so honoured to be invited to teach at the 2015 AQC and have the best of both worlds as we will still have our stand but I can be part of the classes as well.

I am teaching my one day Fantastic Fusion class which is a lot of fun. We don't do any actual sewing in the workshop - just lots of cutting and fusing and creating really original and exciting patterns. This is one of my samples which I am quilting at the moment so hopefully a secondary design will start to appear soon.

I hope you will consider booking into this class which is on Friday 17th and join me in a really fun day.

Bookings open on the 28th October and I know they sell out fast so be quick

No comments: